Thursday, November 15, 2007

Leaving for Haiti....

I am getting ready to leave for Haiti in a couple days. This time, I am flying from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale, then from Fort Lauderdale to Port au Prince.

Because of my frequent flights to and from Haiti, I can purchase a economy class ticket and then can ask to upgrade. I am really hoping that I will be able to do that for the Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale because I am taking Tamarah with me (still as a lap baby - she will be two in January). The plane is completely booked out in coach class and there do not seem to be any extra seats. :-( There are about four seats left in first class...let's hope that I will be upgraded.

I will be in Haiti for one week...full schedule for the entire week. I am also having to study for law school final exams that are coming up the second week of December. I have the full intention to study at least two hours per day while in Haiti...let's see if I will be able to follow through.