Wednesday, March 19, 2008

IBESR signs out 100 adoption files!

I have been so busy in the last couple of weeks that I have not had a chance to update my blog. Sorry about that...I got some "complaining" emails about that... :-)



  • IBESR has signed out 100 adoption files (this includes files of adoptive parents with biological children)
  • MOI has a printer problem and thus no authorization letters for Immigration can be printed, this issue should be resolved by Monday.
  • The San Diego Women and Children's Human Rights Conference was a HUGE success

  • The So. California Adoption Reuion with the Haitian Ambassador in attendance was another HUGE success.


I will post more extensive updates soon... I promise!

Haiti Conference Presenters:

Presenters from Left to Right: Raymond A. Joseph (Haitian Ambassador to the U.S.), Barbara Walker (Reach out to Haiti), front- Professor Tiefenbrun, back- Mario Jospeh (Human Right Lawyer - Haiti), Me, A. Rodon Bien-Aime (Haitian Congressman), Professor Mattar (Human Trafficking Expert)

So. California Haitian Adoption Reunion: