Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Request for Information from U.S. Families

I have received lots of emails overnight, trying to keep up with them... What I need from families is the following information:

Adopting Parent(s) Name:_________

Orphanage Name:________
Home State:______
Email:______

Telephone Number:________
Child(ren)'s Name(s):
Disposition: ______ Have you been waiting for a visa appointment, for how long? Have you requested an appointment? What happened? Were you told to get new relinquishments? Etc. State any issues that you are having getting your child's visa.

If you are one of the families in the process of waiting for an orphan investigation appointment and/or a visa appointment, can you please email me.

McLane from EACH emailed me to ask me for those stats. Several families have contacted her about this matter, but she wants more definate numbers.

Please only email me if your Haitian adoption is COMPLETE and you are waiting for an orphan investigation and/or visa appointments.