Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Been busy...

It has been a while since I updated my blog... I have been so busy. Well...many of you probably have read that people in the U.S. have had trouble paying their mortgages (bank loans) for their homes and many people are losing their homes because they cannot afford the payments.

I had been renting a home for almost three years, faithfully paying the rent, but my landlady did not pay her mortgage for the past 8 months. I ended up with a one-week notice to move out because the bank owned the house now and I had to move. Fortunately, I was able to find a new house fairly fast. It is actually bigger and much nicer than the house that I had been living in. Nonetheless, it was so much work to move! Fortunately, my oldest daughter and her friends helped me to move.

Here are some photos of the new house... It is nice and big, all on one level, no stairs. I now have room to have people come and visit.